Retirement Plans for Business Owners
As a business owner, you may be looking for ways to attract and retain talented people by offering employer-sponsored benefit programs. You may also be looking for ways to reduce your tax liabilities.
At Waterworth Wealth Advisors, we work with you to devise a retirement plan that is tailored to your company’s objectives, that promotes financial wellness, and encourages employees to save for their retirement future.
Our wide-ranging selection of retirement plan solutions includes:
- 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Simple IRAs
- Analyzing your existing employer-sponsored retirement plan
- Understanding your tax situation and developing a plan to optimize tax incentives
- On-going monitoring and reporting of the plan performance
- Recommending fund additions or deletions to the plan
- Conducting employee education events
- Fiduciary oversight and responsibility training for the plan sponsor(s)
- Are you meeting your plan’s fiduciary responsibilities by monitoring investments and plan expenses?
- Are your employees engaged and participating in your employer-sponsored retirement plan?
- How confident would you be if your plan was audited?